Friday, June 24, 2011

My sweet neighbor

I have a really sweet neighbor.

From the moment we moved in Baby won them over with his hugs and kisses so they really like us well more like love us and get upset when we go away and don't say goodbye. Her husband said they think of us as their children which is so sweet. They really are the sweetest people.

Anytime I have a problem or I am feeling like a horrible mother I just go down there and she makes me feels like I am the best mother and will just sit there and listen to me with any problem and sometimes just gives me hugs and makes me feel so much better.

When I finally told her what had happened to me she was in complete shock and just cannot believe it but that's not the point the point is that she has sat there for hours and listened to me and doesn't say much but just her listening to me has helped me out so much. At any moment during the day when I am starting to feel emotional I just go down there and talk to her and she is never too busy to have me come in. Her sweet husband every time he sees me comes up to me holds my arm and ask me if I am ok and to look at him cause he wants to make sure I am.

I love them!

No comments: