Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Love my friends

I have a friend that I have known since I was 9 years old. So he is the one person other than family who has known me the longest. He is now also one of Jon's best friends which I love cause I want him in my life forever.

Anyways I told him the other day what had happened to me and how I am going to go to therapy so he send me a text message that totally made my day.

Here I'll be your counselor.....here's our 1st session....Laura my dearest friend you are a beautiful compassionate loyal individual who is raising a beautiful baby boy. You are fun to be around and make the lives of others happy by your mere presence. You have always been a twig and if you don't start gaining weight the wind is gonna take you like a kite.

Everyone needs to have a friend like this. He totally made me feel special and loved, plus he made my day.

1 comment:

FBCandles said...

sounds like someone i know too! You are awesome, youll be ok cause youre strong!!!!!!!!!!!