Saturday, June 11, 2011

I don't want to hate

For many years I had hatred for my father however after marrying my husband I worked hard towards not having those feelings towards my father.

With all of this going on I have made sure not to allow hatred back into my heart. It has been super hard. I have prayed nonstop for the Lord's help throughout this whole process. I know that with God anything is possible. If anything at this point I feel sorry for him because the punishment that Heavenly Father has for abusers, I am sure, is worse than anything I could ever do to him. I hope and pray for his sake that he really fesses up to the things he has done and repents. We cannot hide anything from our Heavenly Father, that's a fact.

At this point I just need to worry about being a better mom to my Baby and allowing hatred in won't help me at all. I just need to learn to have love in my heart at all times. I am learning this is the only way I can be a good mami.

I want to truly be a happy person and live life to the fullest and have no regrets. How sad it must be to grow old with children who don't really like you and to be a mean bitter person. Yeah, that's not what I want for my future. I want the opposite in my life and I WILL have it.

No comments: