Friday, June 10, 2011

A good day

We have had a great day today.

Even though I am not fat or close to it I have decided I want to be healthier and more active. I have a friend who lost a bunch of weight and is looking amazing and she works out every day at her house, so I called her to see if I could come work out with her today and she said yes.

Baby and I went and got some pizza, you know to pig out after our work out, hahaha.

Hey one slice of pizza is not that bad for you, right?

Anyways so I worked out with Anne and it totally kicked my butt. She is in amazing shape. While working out Baby played with her 3 girls. He had a blast and didn't want to leave.

After that we picked up my sister who is spending the weekend with us.

Then we went over to his little girlfriends house to go for a swim and he also didn't want to leave her house either.

All in all we have had a full but fun day.

I need more days like this. I love nothing more than seeing Baby have fun and interact with other children makes me the happiest mami in the world.

I am also just loving the supportive people that have gathered around me and showed me so much love.

1 comment:

Midwayedancer said...

I'm jealous. I would love to have a workout buddy. Good work!