Thursday, June 7, 2012

Wednesday nights

I have decided from now on every Wednesday night I will be going biking for at least 90 minutes. That way I am getting my adrenaline fix which my therapist recommended and also getting some exercising and training my body to hopefully be able to do a 50 mile bike ride by the end of summer.

Well last night was my first night doing this. The plan was to get to the trail and ride for an hour just to get used to it. We ended up riding till it came to a dead end then turning around. It's 10 miles till it dead ends then we rode 2 miles back before I got a flat. I asked my friend if she wanted to call for a ride home but we were having a fun time talking that we decided to just keep walking. So we walked about 3 miles till it got dark then we called for a ride.

We had the best time! We talked about everything, she fell which scared me but she was laughing, we saw creepy people disappear into thin air and got freaked out specially since it was around a questionable spot and we laughed like crazy. Honestly best night I have had in a long time.

Cannot wait for next week to see what awaits us. Next time I am taking my mountain bike so it's less chance of getting a flat.

This is amazing therapy really. I came home and had tons of patience for my child and it had even carried on to today. I also feel super energized which is always good. Totally loving this so far. The good thing is I have someone that will join me every Wednesday night, woohoo!

I am going to try and get a picture every time I go since its beautiful views. Here is the one for this week.

No comments: