Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Dog

Something is happening with my dog. She either is loosing teeth cause of old age or she has an infection in her mouth. I just noticed today that she has barely touched the food I put out the other day. Today I tried feeding her some soft food and she tries to eat it but the second she tries to bite it much hurt cause she screams and drops the food. Broke my heart. I looked in her mouth well she barely let me but she is missing a tooth.

I cannot afford a vet bill but need to take her in.

I told Jon after Booboo goes no more pets till we are all settled in life and making enough money to pay for vet bills.

Just the thought of her getting old and closer to dying makes me break down in tears. I have had her for 9 years and for 3 of those she was my only true companion. Plus she was my baby for 6 of those years. I don't like this part of being a dog owner.

Well enough venting. Time for bed. Hopefully I can find a cheap enough vet tomorrow.

No comments: