Thursday, June 21, 2012

Crazy fun day

Today started early for me.

I woke up at 6 to have enough time to eat, shower and clean a little before heading off to the vets office for Booboo to get put under and checked out. All night long I felt horrible for Booboo cause she barely slept I could tell she was in pain and her mouth smelled horrible. So I was glad she was getting checked out. I took her in and they gave her a shot to put her under and told me to come back in 3 hours.

So off I went to my cousins to hang out for those 3 hours with her. Had a blast at her house as always talking and laughing the whole time.

Finally went and pick Booboo up and the doctor tells me that she had 8 absence teeth. Yeah people 8! Holy cow! I felt horrible immediately however he told me this is normal with small dogs specially chihuahuas. She was a bleeding, drunk mess. Poor thing broke my heart to see her like that. I took her to my moms house for her to take care of Booboo while I went to my eyelash appointment.

While at my eyelash appointment I was there to get a refill however she was not able to do it since the glue the first girl I had do them must be the most powerful glue on the planet she was not able to get some eyelashes off and I had ripped out some last night. So me pulling them out along with her having to cut my real eyelash to get the old stuff off didn't leave me with very many real eyelashes to glue the extension on to. Which meant I was no longer getting eyelash refill anymore but instead getting them taken off. Sad day but I feel free. Now I look horrible but who cares.

After that I went and got Mookie and took him to Tita's house because he has been asking me to take him so that he can pull out the vegetables. So today was the day. He had so much fun doing that. While there I went inside my moms house for the first time in over a year. Only reason I did it was to go check on my poor brother who is barely able to walk today. Poor guy breaks my heart. Love him.

Then finally I drove home after Jon was done studying. We gathered our bikes and went on a family bike ride of about 18 miles. It was the perfect weather for a bike ride. Not too cold and not too hot just right. What a great way to finish a good day.

Booboo is now eating some things which is good and she looks a lot better plus her swelling has gone way down. I am hoping she starts feeling a lot better soon.

Now off to dreamland. Today will be another busy day in which work will be involved.

1 comment:

Midwayedancer said...

I love that you do family bike rides!