Friday, April 6, 2012

Sweetest boy

I am determined that Heavenly Father knew hard times were right around the corner when he send me this precious little angel. He has been a blessing in my life.

During my hard days emotionally when all I wanna do is curl up in bed and cry this boy will come over give me the biggest hugs, wipe my tears and tell me "mami it gonna be ok, okay?" and continue to hug me followed by kisses. Oh and if I am upset cause someone has been mean to me in front of him he will send such person to time out and tell them that's not nice.

See he is my angel!

I truly have loved seeing him become this sweet boy he is in the last year. He thinks everyone is his best friend and will give everyone hugs and kisses, well not everyone but the important people in his life.

I also love how he will randomly give me and Jon kisses, hugs and tell us he loves us. He truly is the sweetest boy I know. I hope it continues.

No comments: