Sunday, April 8, 2012

Induced

Three years ago I woke up bathe, run some errands with Jon, had lunch and then waited for 5:00 so we could start getting ready to head to the hospital. At 6:00pm I checked myself into the hospital to be induced. While checking in I had family calling me from Costa Rica wishing me the best which was really sweet of them to do.

I didn't even know what to expect but I was ready to have my baby in my arms. They got me started at about 8pm and the contractions started shortly there after but they weren't too bad. They just felt like normal menstrual pain. I even fell asleep for a few hours and during those hours I would only wake up when the nurses would come and check on me.

At some point during the early morning hours the pain was starting to increase so sleep was no longer happening so Jon and I watched some Alias since were trying to finish the series before the baby came. Which at some point I just told him to turn off because I no longer wanted to watch anything.

Then came the next morning....


No comments: