Saturday, April 7, 2012

3 years ago

Three years ago today I was still hugely pregnant and so ready to have that baby boy come out. However if it had been up to him I am not sure he would have came out. I went into my doctors office for my weekly check up and he told me that I was not dilated or effaced but since he was going out of town in a few days and I was too anxious about him not being there he told me he was just going to induce me. He called the hospital and set me up for the next day to go in and be induced.

I remember leaving my doctors office and feeling like everything that was happening was surreal. We went home and spend the next 24 hours at home not even knowing what to do with ourselves. We did pack up some bags and I fixed my hair but that was about it.

Little did I know how much my life was about to change forever and how blessed I truly was and am that Heavenly Father has given me the opportunity to be a mother to the most precious, sweet, loving, smartest little boy on the planet. My life will never be the same and I wouldn't change it for the world.


No comments: