Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Things that make me happy

My husband makes me super happy. He is the funniest person I know. If you know him you know how he can have a room full of people dying laughing for hours. If you do not know him, Kevin James really reminds me of my husband. I feel like our lives are similar to the show King of Queens. We have a blast together and there is always tons of laughter in our home. Neither of us take ourselves too serious.

My son also makes me the happiest mama around. He is such a funny kid to be around. There are days that are hard but for the most part he is the cutest kid ever. I wish I knew what went through his head because just the little bit of things he is able to say he has me laughing so hard for most of the day. Once he is actually able to fully talk it should be interesting to hear what he thinks. He thinks farts are the funniest things and will call anyone out when he hears them fart and laughs at them.

Having a pool that we can go to every single day makes it so much fun. Any time Baby is having a rough day I just take him to the pool and that totally changes his mood.

This one is kinda weird but I love the fact that we live right by a ton of farms. I love driving just by my house and seeing horses, cows, goats, chickens you name it they have it around here. I love the feel that I live in the country without really living in the country.

I also love living close to the air base here because we hear the planes going by all day long. Baby loves planes so this totally makes his day. We sometimes go outside and just look up at the sky and wait for planes to go by. They go by all day long.

I want to keep on looking at the positive things in my life because it make me happier when I do that. Life is what it is so I just need to make the best of it because I cannot change what happens in life I can only change my actions towards whats happening in life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved reading the things that make you happy. Isn't it amazing that the simplest of things can fill our life with such joy?