Saturday, July 30, 2011

My sunshine

Postpartum depression is really hard.

As I am such any depression is.

For me it felt like I was living in a black hole or tunnel that had no end but there were moments when I would look at my son and everything would seem perfect. Those were the moments that made me hopeful that I could get out of that hole or tunnel and that at some point everything would be ok.

During that time I started singing to Baby this song:
You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy
When skies are gray
You'll never know dear how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

I love that song and it truly is how I feel about Baby. He came into my life at the perfect time. He really became my sunshine in my dark world. Had he not come I would probably be divorced and miserable.

I am so lucky to have my husband and my son in my life. They are the 2 most important people in my life. They have honestly saved me from a horrible life. I would not be the person I am today if it weren't for them. I could not be more in love with these 2 amazing men. I love you guys.

No comments: