Thursday, July 7, 2011

My stress reliever



I have always loved baking more than cooking but since all this family drama has started baking has become a stress reliever for me.

So I tend to do it mostly every night.

My new thing to bake is bread which I never before had the guts to do but somehow I have figured it out. Yeast is turning out to be my friend.

I no longer need to go buy bread because I just make all of our bread. I have made whole wheat sandwich bread, cheese bread and a sweet raisin bread. They all taste better than anything I could buy at the store. The best part is getting the bread out of the oven nice and warm and eating it with some butter and jam. Yummy!

I however am sure by the end of summer I will be weighting more but who cares right. It's totally worth it.

No comments: