Monday, January 31, 2011

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Today is my dads birthday so we surprised him last night with a dinner party. I decided a few weeks ago it would be Mexican food. I cooked some tacos al pastor and made a 7 layer dip. Then my mom made some other yummy food and everything was so yummy. I even made a cake for him which turned out to be really good. I was worried since for the last birthday party we had the cake turned out horrible we couldn't even cut it cause it was so hard. This one was really soft and moist and the best part was that everyone loved it. It was a vanilla cake with raspberry filling and cream cheese cool whip frosting. We had so much fun. For the first time in a long time I got a hug from my dad. It made me feel so good, so it was a good night. Here are some pictures:




No comments: