Friday, January 21, 2011

First time without Baby

Oh my goodness I do not know what to do with myself right now. My parents came and got Baby to take him to Chuck E Cheese. It was actually my idea. Since Baby is having a hard time adjusting to my parents I thought maybe if they come and take him somewhere fun he will associate them with having fun and not be so mean towards them. I am hoping this works.

This however is the first time since Baby was born that I do not have him with me or that he isn't with Jon. Once Jon found out they came and got him he left work, hahaha. I guess there are good things about owning your own business. We will be having some lunch together and just relax for a few hours.

If it all goes well I will have my parents do this once a week with Baby. There are so many things around here that are free and that I know Baby would love to go to and since I am now without a car this will be perfect.

I have big plans for May, so this needs to work in order for me to be able to leave him with them for a few days.