Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The kind of friends worth keeping

Are true friends. I just read this on a friends status and I want to remember it so I might as well share it.

"A true friend doesn't care when you are broke, being mean, what you weigh, if your house isa mess, what you drive, about your past, or if your family is filled with crazy people. Your conversations pick up where they left off, even if it has been months or even years apart. They love you...for who you are."

I love this and it is so true.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And that's the absolute truth! So glad we have that kind of friendship! It's amazing how many years passed that we didn't see/speak to each other then when we finally got to see each other again, it was like not a day had gone by and we picked up right where we left off! I love you Laura, thanks for being a friend worth keeping!