Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My dear husband

I love how my husband is so willing to help at times. For example, tonight he came home from work and said he would make dinner. You would think this would make me really happy and it does in a way but not in other. He will make an amazing dinner. However after he is done cooking and eating I am left with a huge mess that I never make when I cook. Not only that but now I have to clean cause he won't.

What sucks about this is that I do get a break from cooking but the work that is left is more than if I have cooked and cleaned.

Why is it that when the woman cook they also have to clean but when the man cook we also get stuck with cleaning. I do not understand this.

I sometimes joke with my husband that maybe it would be easier being married to a women cause they would understand me better.

No comments: