Saturday, January 8, 2011

The rest from Christmas

I thought I had more pictures from Christmas without Baby in them but I didn't so here are the ones that I can put up.

We really did have a great time in California as always.

I don't think I have ever said anything about this on here so here it goes....

My husband is an amazing guitar player and an even better singer. He says he isn't but I don't believe that he thinks that he is just trying to be polite but he truly has a God given talent. This year for his family Christmas show he sang "I wanna be a billionaire" by Bruno Mars. Everyone there was amazed at how good he is. I think he shocked even his own family. I know we have a video of him on youtube from a few years ago of him singing, I'll ask him to find it and I'll put the link up on here.



No comments: