Monday, January 24, 2011

Baby's day with Tito and Tita

I was nervous as to how Baby was going to do with his grandparents since this was the first time he has EVER gone anywhere without me or Jon.

My parents came and as soon as Baby saw my dad he run up to him and gave him a big hug, my mom on the other hand he was kinda not sure about but before he left he was good with her. I got him situated and he was totally fine until he realized I was not coming with him. Then he started crying. I run up the stairs so he wouldn't see me as they were pulling away.

My mom says he only cried for a few minutes but then asked for the movie to be put on and then he was fine. He had a blast at Chuck E Cheese and my parents had fun with him. My mom was so happy she could not stop talking about it, she even called her family up to tell them about her day with Baby, so sweet. My dad at first was worried my mom said cause he didn't know what Baby would like but quickly realized that he lets you know.

They were gone for about 3 hours. When they got him home he was asleep and all sticky. They got him a huge lollipop.

After they left all Baby could talk about was Tito, Tita and popsicle (which is what he calls a popsicle or a lollipop). So I am thinking he had fun. I am hoping my parents will be up for having another day with Baby this friday.

1 comment:

Midwayedancer said...

That's wonderful! I'm sure your parents were in their element. It will be nice someone baby is comfortable with so you and Jon can have a date night once in a while.