Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Apple is the best

On Sunday I get a text message from my husband telling me his computer caught fire.


I have heard computers catching on fire but not from anyone I know. How does that happen? I always thought it happened if your computer got over heated. Who know...

I asked him how it happened since he had just gotten to work. He said he turned it on and was trying to get out credit reports and all of a sudden he smells smoke and then a whole bunch of sparks.

Let me just tell you that this computer is not even 4 months old. Really? I was hoping this computer would last us a few years. I guess that's what we get for not getting an Apple.

We have been joking around all day that his and my credit were so bad that it burned the computer up immediately.

Now he has no computer for the next 2-5 weeks and he started school on Monday.

No comments: