Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Working out

Not me of course, I don't even know when the last time I worked out was but my dear husband has been working out so much since the new year started. And I could not be happier. He is taking a spinning class at school so he has one hour spinning on Monday and Wednesday and then he signed up for a spinning class for Saturdays at a bike shop near our house. With that alone he is working out a lot but then on Monday and Thursday nights he is going to the gym and lifting weights. I can already tell he is losing weight and he seems so motivated. He is also in better moods, hahaha. He is so going to be ready for the 55 mile he is doing in 2 weeks. Me on the other hand I might die doing the 25 miles I signed up to do. This should be interesting.

No comments: