Monday, November 16, 2009

What am I grateful for...day 6

I am grateful for my sister. Right now she happens to live with us and she is really helpful. I really do not know what I would do without her some days. She is also a sweet, loving person. Oh and can I tell you how hilarious she is, I think the funny part is that she doesn't really know how funny she is. Just today she had Jon, baby and I laughing hysterically, she was pretending to be a cat and it was the funniest thing in the world. Ok here is one funny thing she has said to me within the last few months, I had told her that one night after I put Bentley down we could go to the basement and watch a girl movie together. So that day comes around and at 8pm she was all ready for the movie and so I told her that baby wasn't feeling all that well and so we could all go up to my bed and watch the movie on my bed and so she goes "ughhh...I thought babies were supposed to be more fun and this is not fun at all" ummmm...I could not stop laughing. I told her to please not have children for at least 10 more years.


No comments: