Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Day 7...I am grateful for...

I am grateful for my cousin Lisseth. She has been there for me since moving to the Ogden, Utah area. She is one of the most giving person I have ever met. For example, this just happened today, I had told her how Baby was in need of some more warm clothes and that I was waiting for Jon to get paid for me to go get some, well today she showed up to my house with 4 new outfits for baby. They were super cute. Also after giving birth she came to my house every single day and would bring me food, help me with baby and with cleaning. Oh and anytime I need a babysitter she let's me know that she will watch him for as long as I want. She is truly amazing. She is the only person I feel safe leaving baby with for hours. I really am lucky to have her as my cousin. I love you Lisseth.

No comments: