Saturday, November 14, 2009

What am I grateful for...day 4

I am so grateful for having this cute girl as my friend, her name is Jen. We became friends when we both lived in Provo and we lived right across from each other at the condos. She is just so stikin cute and just the sweetest person you will ever meet. I consider myself lucky to have her be part of my life. I really do feel like she is my sister, I just love her so much. I am not as great of a friend as I should be since we live about and hour and 15 minutes away now. However any time I get to hang out with she makes me feel so good and like I can tell her anything and be myself and she still loves me.



Ok let me tell you about this picture, I was trying to find one with just her in it but I don't have any like that. This picture was taken last year in August. I went down to San Diego with my husband and at the time she was living in Los Angeles, so we made plans for me to go stay with her for a few days while her husband was on a trip. While there I kept on telling her that I was super thirsty all the time and had to pee a lot and I'm sure there were some other signs and she tells you "Laura you're pregnant". Jon and I were not trying to get pregnant so I told her no thats not it but she happened to have a pregnancy test at her house so she left it out and the next morning I took the pregnancy test and low and behold, it was like 6am and I woke her up to tell me what it meant, I knew what it meant but I needed someone else to tell me because I could not believe it. So she was the first person to find out I was pregnant and boy was she just so happy for me. Well anyways this picture was taking during that trip the day before I found out I was pregnant.

No comments: