Wednesday, November 4, 2009

ADD

So yesterday I posted about how I think I have ADD and I said that was another story, well lets talk about that today.

I really think I might have ADD. I never before thought that I had it but lately my mind is always all over the place. My husband just laughs at me with the things I say. For example, we were talking about how we need to be saving money and then out of nowhere in my head I started thinking about how I should paint this dinning room table and chairs black and reupholster the seat with some white and black fabrics, so I tell my husband this and he just started to laugh, he said where did that come from. That's one example but there are many more. My sister even noticed it the other day when out of nowhere I started talking about other things than what we were talking about. I will be trying to fall asleep but my mind is all over the place with things I should have done and things I wanna do and all sort of different things.

Maybe this is why I can no longer watch a movie all the way thru and why I hate going to the movie theater. I will start a movie but always something in the movie will remind me of something and then my mind will go off to lalaland. Do you think its a mom thing? Cause I have only noticed that since having baby.

No comments: