Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What am I grateful for...day 1

Every day this month until Thanksgiving, I will think of one thing that you are thankful for and write about it on here.

I am grateful for my wonderful husband. He has really been the biggest blessing in my life. He has taught me so much about life and about myself in the 3 years we have been together. I am able to truly be myself with him and know that he will still love me. I mean he knows that I am crazy and he still loves me, let me tell you that takes a lot cause I really am a hard person to like let alone love. He knows me better than anyone else in this world and he makes me feel like the most beautiful woman on the planet which in return makes me feel like the luckiest girl in the world. My life would totally suck without him in it.

No comments: