Sunday, November 15, 2009

What am I grateful for...day 5

I am grateful for my wonderful parents who are just amazing. I really do have the best parents EVER! They have been a great example throughout my life. They both have such a strong testimony of the church and their testimony really carried me thru my teens even all the way till I was able to have my own testimony. I have really learned so much from them. I think the one thing that I have really learned from them and that I want to be more like is that my parents truly love each other. They have been married for over 26 years and they are still affectioned towards each other. If you ever see them out walking they will either be holding hands or my dad will have his arm around my mom. When my husband first met my parents that was the first thing he noticed and even told me that he hoped that we could be like them. Not only are they amazing examples to me but they are my best friends. My mom, I talk to her at least twice a day. My dad, whenever I am having a melt down I always call him and he knows exactly what to say to make me feel better. I am one lucky girl.




No comments: