Monday, November 2, 2009

Lazy people

What is up with people being so lazy now days? Now I am sure if you talk to my mother she will tell you I was the laziest person in the world, which maybe at one point it was true. However since I turned 16 I have always had a job. There was a point where I held down 2 jobs at once. I would be at my one job from 6-3 then my next one would start from 4-11. That was my schedule mostly every day give or take a few hours. I did that for about a year but my jobs have always been working at least 30 hours a week and I think I am a good worker. I now have not been working for a year and 5 months but for very good reasons. I was pregnant and now I have a house and a baby to take care of. That's more than plenty work for me.

Now in the last few months I have seen some really lazy people who either barely work and moan and groan when they do work or who work minimal and expect to get paid the big bucks. Do people really think their time is worth that much?

I think that anyone who has a job at this moment needs to be grateful that they have a job no matter what it is. How many people would love to be able to just have a paying job at this moment all over this country. Some people are so ungrateful. And then the people who think they are worth more then they are need to look at themselves and realize that were it for not other people picking up their slack they would be no where in this world.

No comments: