Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter at my in-laws


Sunday we headed down to enjoy Easter with my in-laws, my mother-in-law had just flown down from California to spend Easter with the grandbabies. We were all so excited to get to see her.

My sister-in-law went around her yard hiding all the eggs and then the kids had a blast looking for them. Bentley isn't used to doing it that way since all the Easter stuff we go to they just throw them on the lawn but he had fun. Even tears were shed because he didn't get to an egg he "saw first" the things you witness with children.

Afterwards we had a delicious meal prepared by my father-in-law and sister-in-law. They made the most delicious ribs cause really who wants ham for Easter?

We even ended up doing a sleepover which are always a blast because we get to stay up late just talking and playing games which is so nice to actually get some adult time.

No comments: