Saturday, March 9, 2013

Photography

I have always loved photography but just never really have taken the time to learn about it until recently. So I have been playing around with my camera and watching tutorials on youtube and what not to try and figure out how to get amazing pictures of my boy and not miss amazing moments like I have been for years. 

Last night I stayed up late and woke up early to try and learn about shutter speed and aperture and so we took a day trip to Logan temple thinking today would be a kinda nice weather day. We got up there and were able to be out of our car for a whole 10 minutes and then ran as fast as we could back to the car as we were freezing. 

Jon took the first set of pictures at the Logan temple and I took the bottom set this morning while Bentley played with his toys.



No comments: