Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sleepovers

Since I know these are the last months we will probably be spending in Utah for a long time I am trying to make sure I hang out and visit with the most important people in my life and make sure Bentley makes good memories with family and friends.

We have had a few sleepovers at my best friends house. She has a little boy who is 6 and him and Bentley get along amazingly. Really they are best friends which just makes my heart happy. I love that these 2 love each other so much.

We have been seeing each other just about once a week.

I love going to her house cause the boys just go to the basement and play for hours without any problems. Or we send them outside to play in the snow. I wish we lived closer cause I would be there every day as I think every child should be able to grow up playing in back yards and enjoying the outdoors like I got to.

Other than playing for hours I have caught Jackson reading stories to Bentley and Bentley playing with baby Joe. We have a blast every time we go. Last time there was even a run to the urgent care to get some stitches on the bravest little boy I know. He cried for all of one minute and then continued to say he was ok while I almost past out from just looking at the cut.



No comments: