Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Laura in a nutshell


20 interesting facts about me:

1. I love to bake and am the one who is always making the birthday cakes in my family.
2. I love planning and decorating for parties.
3. When I fly I am a mess and don't stop praying from the moment I get on the plane to the moment the         plane lands.
4. Most of my childhood memories are from when I lived in Costa Rica and they all involve me using my imagination.
5. One year as an early Christmas gift I took my father on a vacation to the Dominican Republic which is probably one of my all time favorite places.
6. I didn't know a word of English when I moved to the United States at the age of 9.
7. I love nothing more than having breakfast food, I seriously could eat breakfast food all day every day and not get tired of it which kinda sucks since my husband hates breakfast food.
8. I have no patience whatsoever and I am 100% sure the only way my child and I have survived the last almost 4 years is because I pray just about every single day and ask God to please help me out.
9. I don't really like drinking juice anymore and I love drinking water however soda is my one guilty pleasure that I only allow myself to have maybe 2 times a month.
10. I hate all exercise except for biking, I could bike for hours with no problem and I actually truly enjoy it.
11. 2 things that give me the most anxiety are going to banks/dealing with money and going to the dentist, could very well live without those 2 things if it was possible.
12. My son is my most priced possession, love him more than anything in the world.
13. I like change in my life, I get bored easily with things so I am constantly moving my furniture around, this has come in handy living with my husband as we haven't been constant too much since being married.
14. I go through crazy mood where I throw out tons of stuff, it happens maybe 6 times a year and when it happens there is no stopping me just grab what's important to you and get out of my way cause anything is game. I have thrown/given away tons of clothes, shoes and toys my biggest thing as of late was my dinning room table.
15. I have a horrible body image and no matter how skinny I am I still see room for improvement not a very healthy thing and wish I could get to a point where I could be happy with it but I have just realize I never will be happy.
16. I had a boyfriend right after high school who I thought I was for sure going to marry.
17. Growing up I always had a feeling I would be a single mother to a little boy, kinda weird, it turned out to be true with the little boy part I just got one extra plus, my husband.
18. I never dreamt of my wedding like most girls say they do, so I was able to let my husbands aunt just plan it and was more than I could ever have even dreamt of.
19. I am fiercely loyal to the people I love.
20. I have a pretty spicy personality and anyone that truly knows me will agree with that.

No comments: