Friday, February 24, 2012

Love family and friends

The other night I decided to have a girl night with my cousin so I went out to dinner with her in downtown Ogden. We had Costa Vida while talking for at least 2 hours. After that we walked over to a new cupcake place in the area which was pretty good. I had such a fun night, it was much needed and totally made me feel young again to get dressed up and go out for the night. I love my cousin so much she is one of the few people who truly know me and get my crazy.

The next day I went down to my best friends house. She has gone thru so many trials in this life, it's so not fare. I swear she is such a strong woman and so inspirational. I got to hang out with her for a few hours while holding her precious little boy and Mookie played with her son. He had so much fun, this morning he woke up asking to take him to Jackson's house to play with him.

Afterwards he headed even farther down to my SIL house and had even more fun talking and watching the kids playing all together. All the cousins are just getting so big it's crazy.

All in all I have enjoyed the last few days getting to have some good time with some amazing women.

No comments: