Thursday, September 3, 2009

It's been a LONG LONG time...

but this time I will try to blog regularly. So since the last blog I had a baby, we moved to Ogden and the business is doing good. 

So life as a mother is crazy, hard, no time for me but the weird thing is that I LOVE it and I wouldn't change it for the world. I now look back and cannot remember what life was like before he came along. 

This summer has been a really great summer, we have had my brother staying with us for a while, we went to a lake just about every week or did something outdoors. I love summers in Utah for now it is almost over and here comes winter soon whether we like it or not. I am telling myself that this winter I will find fun activities to do outside so that it doesn't get too depressing. Any ideas?

Lately I have been losing my mind, I swear its this motherhood thing getting to me. Last week I was at Walmart, I turned my car on and locked my keys in my car with my purse in it. Thank goodness I was with my sister and she had her phone so I called my husband but there was nothing he could do since he was in Salt Lake City for meetings that day and I guess we forgot to pay for out AAA card this past year and so he didn't have them to call. So by the time I figure all this out the baby is crying I am starting to get emotional not to mention its like 110 degrees outside. Well I decide to call the police, as soon as I mention that I needed help cause I locked my keys in my turned on car and that my baby is crying and in the heat, they had a police officer out there in, NO LIE, a minute max. The best part of it all was he was able to get my car unlocked, YAY! I love small towns where the police is never busy. A piece of advice if EVER you lock yourself out of your car, mention you have a baby and they will be out there in no time. Ok that was my first clue that I am losing my mind the second thing was today I go to Walmart to print some pictures from my camera. I print them up, by the way they turned out ugly never used the machine that prints them in minutes, I pay for them and I left Walmart and go to my cousins house while there I realize my camera is gone. AHHH!! I freaked out since it is a really nice and expensive camera that I had been wanting for years and finally my husband got it for me after the baby came along. Picture this...I am at my cousins house freaking out, I empty my purse and I start yelling and about to cry. While all of this is going on my sister ran to the car to get the receipt and so I call Walmart. Thank goodness I live in Utah, that's all I have to say! A nice gentleman had seen my camera and gave it to the lady at the photo lab. I LOVE nice and honest people. Now thinking about it, maybe its not that I am losing my mind but just maybe its a Walmart thing, huh...

Well everyone likes pictures so I will put some up from the last few months. Enjoy!





No comments: