Thursday, September 24, 2009

My new favorite site

is mormonmommyblogs.blogspot.com everyone needs to go over there and check it out. Last night I went on there and the topic was SEX. Finally an LDS person talking about it about time. I have always felt like whenever I make and LDS friend I cannot be my true self and I am always trying to sensor what I say. The word sex is like a curse word to most members and I just cannot understand that. Growing up in the church it was always told (now this is my experience and others experiences are different) that sex=sin and that its not a good thing. AHHH! Why would anyone say that? I wish more LDS people were less freaked out about this topic. Its funny cause I checked out last night all the comments and its interesting to see that actually a lot of women were not so weirded out by the topic but then again you get those crazy one that get totally offended by it. I understand that maybe you shouldn't go into details about it but it should be ok to talk about it and if you have a question to ask it, don't you think? Some lady even said that it was not ok to go to a therapist to get help if there was an issue going on. Oh goodness, this is why husband cheat. Don't these women realize that men need sex? AHHH! Jon was even saying poor husbands. 

All I am trying to say is that sex should not be looked upon as a negative thing.

No comments: