Monday, September 7, 2009

We are sick!

Baby has been sick this past week but I just thought that it was his teething until saturday when he started coughing but since it didn't sound like a horrible cough I didn't worry too much. Saturday night however the cough got worse and so yesterday I called the doctor's office and I spoke to a nurse who made me feel better, she told me a few things to do but that if he didn't get any better to take him in. At the same time I made an appointment with her for today just in case he was not better. Well, last night was a horrible night...not only was he really sick but I now am sick too. Poor baby could barely breath and was not able to sleep good. I maybe got 3 hours of sleep off and on all night and poor Jon the same. So this morning we took baby in to the doctors and boy am I glad I did, it turns out he has bronchitis. I feel so bad for him, I wish I could have it instead of him. We came home and I was getting so frustrated with him cause he did not want to fall asleep and I was just really tired but then all of a sudden I got really emotional cause how in the world can I get frustrated at my precious baby. I felt like a horrible mami! Finally I was able to get him down and I have to admit I had to self medicate myself with some good meds and was able to get some much needed rest. I think tonight might be a better night just because I got some rest during the day. Lets hope the baby starts to feel better, specially since he is on some medication. Below is a picture of the baby from today. Don't you just feel so bad for him?


No comments: