Thursday, September 17, 2009

I promise I love being a mom

But on days like today I wish I had my mom close by to help me with the baby. The last few days he has been really whinny and for anyone that knows my baby that is not him. He also does not want to take naps during the day. What is up with that? I need him for my sanity to take a nap during the day or else I just don't feel like I have the patience to handle everything. Its not that I take a nap with him all the time but at least I get a little of a break during the day.  Today though he didn't nap and I tried to play with him on the floor that didn't work, I tried putting Barney on that normally helps for a few minutes nothing, I tried singing, making funny noises and faces but just nothing was working, not even the booby juice which normally is the magic touch but not even that did he want. By the time Jon came home somehow I had been able to get him to sleep for about 30 minutes so Jon took him downstairs and get this he was totally fine with Jon. I think he just wanted his daddy all day long. He must be sick and tired of seeing me all day every day, poor child. After I was done eating dinner I went downstairs where my sister was watching him and he was crying and again I tried everything but nothing worked so I took him outside where Jon was with his friend and the baby was just all smiles and wanting to join in there conversation. He must think he is a big boy and that mami is way too boring for him. Kids are funny I tell you. Lets hope tomorrow is a better day.

No comments: