Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Best diet plan that I have been on is...

getting pregnant, having a baby and then breast feeding! I highly recommend it, just kidding. Honestly though before I got pregnant I was at 129lbs which was 14lbs heavier than when I first moved out to Utah. For about 2 years I was trying to lose that weight but nothing worked. I guess nothing worked because I love food and hate to exercise. 

Let me tell you how it worked for me, first of all I must have some amazing genes, thank you mami! I got pregnant and within 8 weeks I was nauseous day and night which helped a lot with the weight, am I horrible or what? Since everything grossed me out I barely gained any weight and then I had the baby and I no longer am hungry so many times I forget to eat. Ok now if you know me you know this is not normal at all cause I love my food but I truly don't get hungry plus taking care of the baby I just forget to eat. Plus I am breast feeding which burns 500 calories a day. I don't understand why anyone would not want to breast feed when it does that. Well since all of that has been happening I finally am back to my high school weight, yay! I think I might need to go out and celebrate.

Funny thing so I am actually below my high school weight but my body is totally different, I didn't really know thats what it would be like but my lower body is so different. I no longer have a butt which makes me sad but hopefully going to the gym will help with that. 

On another note, I am so proud of Jon, he has been for about 5-6 weeks been trying to lose weight and he goes to the gym just about every day for like 2 hours. How awesome is that? I think that it makes him feel good cause he is in a better mood when he goes. The weight is slowly coming off which is the right way to do it.

No comments: