Sunday, January 20, 2013

My dream car

For the weekend I got to drive my cousins car while they drove mine on a business trip.

I think I got the better end of this deal.

From the time I was a little girl living in Costa Rica I always thought of how cool it would be to drive and Land Rover. Once I got a little bit older and Range Rovers became my dream car that I would probably never get to sit in, let alone drive.

So when my cousin asked if he could borrow my car since it gets better gas mileage, I jumped right on it.

Heck yeah!!

I can now cross that off my bucket list of thing to do before I die.

Only problem is, I am now more in love than ever with this car. It has all the bell and whistles and you feel like you are on top of the world and pretty bad ass. So crazy that a car can do that but so true.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

“So crazy that a car can do that but so true.”- I thought I'm the only person who could feel about this with my car. I don't know the reason, but it feels so great. If you really love this car, have you considered buying a car like this? #Ashely @ Infinitiofannarbor.com