Sunday, January 20, 2013

Tennessee, baby!

We found out where we will be heading to this summer with Vivint.


Tennessee it is!

Crazy, we were not expecting that. We had heard either Fort Worth, TX or Atlanta, GA so when I heard Tennessee I didn't even know what to think. The more I think about it the more excited I get. I hear it is beautiful out there and Jon and I were hoping for the south so we got our wish. 

I will be 12 hours away from home (Philly) and 10 hours away from Disney World. I had to check those 2 places as they are places we would love to go visit but who knows. We will see how Jon does this summer, fingers crossed. 

I will be working this summer too as the office assistant and I am so excited. I am glad I will have a job to keep me busy. The nice thing is I get to bring Bentley along with me and they are totally fine with that. 

So...TENNESSEE...HERE...WE...COME!!!

No comments: