Friday, April 1, 2011

My baby is no longer

My goodness my baby is turning 2 in 8 days.

I am having a hard time with this.

I want him to stay baby forever.

It's so not fair.

I am planning his birthday party which he liked to called his "birthday cake", isn't that cute. He told me he wanted a train theme party but he doesn't like Thomas train stuff and I could not find anything with normal trains. So then I asked him if a Dinosaur party was ok and he told me yeah and that he wanted orange, blue and green colors. I am not even kidding, I took him to the party shop and he picked out the colors. He is getting too old.

I have everything I need for decorations together and I am so excited about this.

I LOVE birthdays and I always make a big deal about them.

My husband thinks I am crazy cause in his family they never really make big deals for birthdays, I think that sad.

Growing up I had a birthday party every single year until I left the house. Some years it was just the family and a close friend but my parents would make a huge meal and make a big deal about it.

No comments: