Thursday, April 21, 2011

Jon's family

To me birthday's are a huge deal. Maybe I am weird for making them such a big deal but I do and I expect everyone around me to pretend like it is.

And in all reality I don't even expect much but a phone call, email or text would be nice.

It really bothers me though that for all the other babies in Jon's family they get tons of stuff all year long and especially for birthdays. Then when its Baby's birthday its like he is not even important. I am more than headed.

Really people a phone call would have made me feel a whole lot better but no they couldn't do that.

The reason this bothers me is that right now Baby can't tell but as he gets older he will be able to see that he is treated differently and once this happens I will lose my mind.

No comments: