Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Year, New Place

As I am sure I have talked about this previously...just like everyone else in this country we are struggling. For about 2 months now we have known that we could no longer keep on living like we were. We needed to make some major changes and cut back on spending wherever we could. Our biggest expence was rent so we decided to move.

I could not be happier. I feel so secured here. The house we were in before was over 3000 sq ft and our apartment now is only 850 sq ft and I love it. I think even baby feels more secure here, he naps longer and sleeps longer at night.

It's funny cause I think that my husband has always thought that having a big beautiful home was going to make me happy but he has learned that when it comes to where we live it doesn't really matter to me. The only important thing is that I have my husband and my baby with me. As long as I have them here I can make any place feel like home.

No comments: