Thursday, December 31, 2009

Drama

Well apparently my SIL hates me she never wants to see me again oh and this is the best, she thinks I am an ungrateful person plus she feels bad for her brother having to be married to me. LOL. Oh and I am not joking about this.

I say apparently because I wasn't home when she said those things because I refused to come home while she was over here. She decided that she was going to sleep over at our house uninvited. I don't do uninvited guest specially when 4 other people who were invited are sleeping here.

So here are my thoughts about all of this, first I am a really grateful person I give thanks about 100 times a day and I make sure if anyone does anything nice to/for me that I let them know how much it means to me, second wow if she feels bad that Jon married me, now I really know how she feels about me which in return she probably regrets that we had a child together, so sad.

My life goes on and I guess she just will not be a part of mine and my child.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't you just love family? Don't worry about things, you're a great person and if she doesn't see that, then that's her loss! I'm thankful to have you as a friend and think you're an awesome, kind and giving person! Who cares what she thinks! Jon & Bently are lucky to have you!