Saturday, December 19, 2009

Philly

I just love Philly. I have such good memories of Philadelphia. I got to go for almost 2 weeks and I really didn't do much but just hang out with my family. They absolutely love the baby but I mean who wouldn't. In going back thru all the pictures I was sad to find that I am not in very many most of them are of baby or he is in all of them. I only got one where he is not in it. The whole time I was there it was raining and just yucky so I didn't get to go into the city like I had wanted to so on my last day I asked my dad to please take me to the stadiums and so off we went not knowing that we were going to freeze. It was incredibly cold. We actually were not able to walk around just drive around and hop out of the car at spots we wanted to take pictures.

My parents are moving out of my childhood home so it was kinda sad going back knowing that this was going to be the last time I would ever be inside that house. I always get so sad when I have to come back since being back home is just so stress free and I have tons of help with the baby and I get treated like a baby too. I miss my family terribly, hopefully some day I will be able to have them close by.

Ok so here is proof that I really was in Philly.

No comments: