Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Will this ever happen?

A friend of mine had this as he facebook status:

Last night my 4 year old son says, "Mommy don't kiss me at school." I said, "Why Aiden?" He said, "Cause the kids at
school laugh and say ewwww!"

This got me thinking how I pray that this will never happen with baby but down deep inside me I so know that he is going to say this to me at some point. The day this happens I am going to be a mess.

Now I think there are a few things wrong with what her little boy said first of all do those kids making fun of him not get any love at home? I don't know anyone else but my baby gets kissed about 200 times a day. Then secondly how sad is it that little kids at 4 years old are already making fun of other kids. This totally breaks my heart. I really do not know what I am going to do if baby gets made fun of for anything. I might lose my mind.

No comments: