Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A wedding...

We are all getting ready for a wedding this weekend. My sister-in-law might be getting married, yeah you hear that right, SHE MIGHT. Everything is ready for the wedding so lets hope that it really does happen. Today my MIL flew in from Virginia and tomorrow the rest of the family is flying in from Virginia and California. This should be fun since most of them are staying at our house, thank goodness we have tons of room at this house.

I have so much to get done tomorrow to be ready for the wedding day on friday. To top it off my SIL is getting her taking out her endowments tomorrow so that right there takes a few hours out of my day and then I have to leave my house around 5 to be able to make it to her shower that is at 7 since its pretty far. AHHH! I don't know what I will do. I still do not have an outfit for my baby to wear and I really don't know where I will find time but somehow I need to find time since he needs to wear something.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't stress yourself out! Take a deep breath and relax for a second! Try Baby Gap or The Children's Place, they usually have really cute outfits for babies. Hope this weekend goes well for you!

Laura said...

Thanks Paola I think it will