Friday, October 2, 2009

I want another wedding

When I was looking at wedding dresses for my wedding I said to myself that I didn't want to wear one of those puffy dresses that make you look like a princess. What was I thinking? That is the only day you can pull crap like that. Now I am regretting it! Ok I do love my wedding dress, go here if you wanna see what it looks like, but it is beautiful but now when I look but for some weird reason I think to myself why did I not want the big puffy princess one. Look how cute they are.




The sad thing is that even if one day Jon and I renew our vows I can never wear the puffy dress that I so much love now cause how retarded will that look. An older woman wearing some big puffy princess dress. 

In looking back at my wedding there are so many things I now am like oh we should have done that or this or taking a picture with that person or been more relaxed or in my case gotten a one size bigger dress. Funny story to go with that last thing, I almost past out cause I gained weight after I bought my dress and so I was able to wear my dress only for the ceremony and about 15 minutes of the dinner before getting dizzy and nauseous from the dress being so tight. Does that happen to anyone else or just me? That you now think of all the things you should have done. 

2 comments:

Gigi said...

hee hee.

I didn't have that experience with my dress, but I will say, that I was sorry that I chose a veil that was more princessy than I wanted. I gave into peer pressure. My girlfriends who were with me were all, "oh my gosh! It's perfect! You look so perfect!" that I fell for it. Oh well.

I'm sorry you didn't get your puffy princess dress. I say, go ahead and wear one in 20 years for your anniversary. Who cares? I'll come. I'll throw rice and ooh and ah and everything. (I'll be the old chick in the flamboyant feathered hat) ; )

Laura said...

Gigi you are so sweet and funny.