Saturday, October 10, 2009

Blah...

Do you ever have one of those days where nothing seems to go right and you just don't feel like yourself? Well for me today is that day. Lately they haven't happened too much, while I was pregnant it happened just about every day but since having the baby I have been a pretty positive person but for whatever reason today is not a good day. I got ready this morning and nothing looked good on me, my face didn't look right, my hair looked a hot mess. It all started when I went to go put on clothes I swear nothing fits me, it is so depressing. I knew I had lost a lot of weight but dang I didn't want to lose this much weight. I am at the point though that it makes me sad and just the thought of trying to gain a little bit of weight brings on so much anxiety that I just don't eat. Its so weird but anyways today is just one of those days where nothing goes right. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

No comments: