Saturday, October 17, 2009

Anger management

I think I might need some anger management classes! Lately I have been getting really angry at stupid people. For example last night I was so angry that I wanted to punch something or someone and since my husband and the baby are out of the question and my walls I think are made out of paper I just had to keep my anger inside and so I ended up with a huge headache and not being able to fall asleep.

I used to have anger issues really bad back in my wild days but since moving to Utah and especially since getting married I have really worked on my anger issues. My husband has only seen me flip once since we have met and I think that was enough to scare him to never ever want to get me mad. For a long time I thought that I was good but boy was I wrong I guess they never really go away and they seem to surface once in a while but boy is it bad when they do. Maybe I need professional help but then again who doesn't.

No comments: